What Would You Do If You Owned Over a Million Articles?
You save 75%
Long Time International TV & Radio Journalist Alun Hill Guides You to Owning 1 MILLION Professionally Written Articles and Make Your Income Soar
Alun Hill | Long Time International TV & Radio JournalistAs a journalist, Alun interviews some of the world's most successful (and secretive!) business people - and he reveals all in his courses! The best way to learn is always to learn from the experts!
Business & Travel Writing and Broadcasting
Alun started his broadcasting career with the BBC when he was a mere British Grammar Schoolboy. He co-hosted a weekly radio show devoted to children, the first of its kind, in what has since become known as the "zoo format". Alun has since broadcast on many stations around the world, on both TV and Radio.
Alun wrote and filmed business for a range of publications and websites, internationally as well as for CNN TV - with an emphasis on marketing and business growth. He also produces radio reports from his own fully equipped home studio, which are syndicated worldwide.
- Retired: British Association of Journalists
- Member: The Media Society, London
- Member: The Foreign Press Association
- Member: The Royal Commonwealth Society, London
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!