Life doesn't stand still, neither should you. Stand comfortably and confidently at work with the AlleyOOP Wood Rocker Board—the first omnidirectional rocking board that moves you more. “Omni” means “in all ways or places” and that is exactly how the AlleyOOP Rocker moves. The variably curved bottom allows you to rock in any direction in a smooth and stable movement that stimulates blood flow to the legs to reduce fatigue without breaking your work focus or concentration.
- Helps you change foot positions often for increased blood flow
- Easily adjust your distance from your desk
- Excellent for leg stretching
- Ready for deskercises, twist in place for an effective core workout
- Easy to slide under your desk or back out again, no bending over required
- Used best on carpet, wood, laminate & tile floors
What Size of Rocker Board is Right for You?
- Medium: Optimized for anyone under 6ft. Some customers over 6ft prefer the Medium because they are closer to the edge and this encourages them to change foot positions more often.
- Large: Optimized for anyone 6ft and above. Some customers below 6ft prefer the Large because they prefer a more spacious platform to rock on. There is also more room on the Large for shoes with significant heels.